Acknowledgement Notice Details (For Partners & Agents)
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to ICE Holidays Sdn. Bhd. (230643-X) (hereinafter referred to as “ICE Holidays”, “our”, “us” or “we”). This written notice (“Notice“) is issued pursuant to the requirements of the PDPA. For the purposes of this written Notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the PDPA.
This Notice serves to inform you how your Company’s employees and customers personal data will be processed and managed by ICE Holidays Sdn Bhd.
Personal Data We May Collect from You
We collect information (including sensitive information) about you, your Company’s employees and customers in connection with your booking, use, purchase or inquiries about our services. The personal data includes but not limited to the following:
• Date of Birth;
• Home address or correspondence address;
• Payment details, including credit card and banking information;
• Contact details, including contact name, telephone number or email address;
• Information for the verification of identity, identity card number or passport number;
• Photos, Videos;
• Dietary requirements;
• Medical reports/records or information relevant to your travel arrangements;
• Travel Details, including:
o Flight information – flight number, arrival and departure time;
o Intended check-in and check-out dates;
o Number of rooms required;
o Pick-up and drop-off dates & time;
o Number of passengers;
o Name (s), date(s) of birth, nationality, gender, telephone number, email address, passport number of all passengers.
How we use your Personal Data
The personal data collected from you shall be used for the following purposes:
• Book your travel, tours, cruise and related products and services;
• Organize events, meetings and exhibitions;
• Prepare itineraries and invoices and process transactions;
• Communicate with you about our products and services;
• Provide customer service and support;
• Provide updates, analyze trends and site usage; to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts;
• Improve our content, service and product offerings;
• For daily operation and administration of services and facilities in relation to the products provided to you;
• For any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
You as ICE Holidays Partner, hereby understand and agree that ICE Holidays may disclose your Company’s employees and customers personal data to the following third parties, whether located within or outside of Malaysia, for any of the above Purposes, which shall include but not limited to:
(a) The third-party vendors from which you have purchased the relevant travel products and/or services offered through ICE Holidays;
(b) banks, credit check companies, credit bureaus or credit reporting agencies and fraud prevention agencies;
(c) governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies;
(d) our Group of Companies;
(e) our third-party providers, including but not limited to information technology service providers, data entry service providers, insurance providers, professional advisors and auditors; and
(f) any such third party as may be requested or authorized by you.